Is your practice too big? - too small? Once you’ve absorbed the lessons in Scoreboard Your Practice you’ll want to determine the size that’s juuust right for your firm. If you email me your receipt for the Scoreboard book and sign-up below, I’ll send you a free eBook called Goldilocks Your Firm: Right Size Your Design Practice, along with a nifty 'Goldilocks' scenario planning spreadsheet.
- EntreArchitect Podcast, 'A Financial Scoreboard for Your Architecture Practice' hosted by Mark R. LePage, released Feb 10, 2023
- AIA Portland Chapter, Small Firm Exchange (SFx), Scoreboard Your Practice: An Overview recording, October 17, 2022
- EntreArchitect, Members only - Strong Practice - A Roadmap, recorded October 5, 2022. Not a member? You can join here.
- Canadian Interiors 'Bevel' Podcast: Understand Your Design Firm's Financials, August 31, 2022;
- Canadian Architect, Timesheets: A Cruel Hoax (on-line), Jan 2017
- Canadian Architect, Differentiate and Align, September 2014, p37;
- Canadian Architect, Working Smarter, Feb 2009, p30;
- Canadian Architect, Profit from Positioning, June 2003;
- Canadian Architect, Positioning for Profit, May 2003;
Sign up below to receive other useful resource material from time to time:
Still wondering if the Strong Practice approach is a good fit for your firm?
"The Practice Strength Assessment revealed the need to be more proactive in running my evolving practice. It also gave me a path to consider for moving forward."
New Brunswick Architect
Email me if you’d like to receive this 20 question self assessment to reveal the general strength of your firm and inform decisions regarding how to make your practice stronger.